Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Look At My New Toy Which I Am About To Get!


I have been umming and ahhing for ages over the camera but I think I have finally decided after spending ages trawling the net, asking friends for opinions and recommendations and spending ages in Jessops talking to the sales dude and holding the cameras. I think I have decided on the Nikon D70S - it doesn't have the highest number of mega pixels but as I am not planning on blowing my pictures up to enormous sizes that won't be a problem it looks and feels like a great camera and it just feels divine in my hands! Can't wait to go and buy it and bring it home and love it and cherish it and take fabby pics with it!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Ooooooooo you luck girl! I have a D50 and love it!

9:01 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

ooo lucky you, i want the Nikon D70 one day, let me know how you get on, so exciting getting a new camera :)
hugs

12:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We bought this camera for our honeymoon a few years ago (safari) and it was the best investment ever! I still haven't taken it off auto mode but it just takes incredible photos. Great choice!

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs