Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fantasy Football!


Football! Football! Football! I know that not everyone loves football as much as I do but I am thoroughly enjoying this world cup so far. In previous years I have only bothered with the England matches and those of the other home nations if and when they have been in it. This time it's different, I have watched or listened to a bit of every single match so far! OK not the whole match but part of it and you know why? I am checking out players for when I can transfer in and out of my fantasy football team and seeing how the ones I have at the moment are performing! So I thought I would introduce the ATDML Allstars! So cheer them on for me please!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Mel ... cheering the Allstars along from the stands!! :)

2:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your fantasy football team! My husband is in a fantasy baseball league here in the U.S.A., and he really enjoys it.

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs