Friday, July 07, 2006

My First Pics

Just thought I would share some of my photos that I took with my new baby (I mean camera!) this afternoon. They are my first attempts so nothing special and I haven't done any photo shop or PSP processing on them yet. The Alstromeria shot was me playing about with depth of field to get the fuzzy background and I am reasonably pleased with it as a first attempt. The one of Belle standing has been cropped slightly to cut out the washing line and cover! The photo isn't that great but it is my darling little girl showing off her standing up so I had to include it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh cute pictures of Izzy Whizz :)

7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way that comment was from me.

Elizabeth
x

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs