Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mmmmm Stash!

It's nearly time for Summer CHA and the previews for new stash are tantalising! I am looking forward tot he Gypsy papers from Basic Grey, they look like they are going to be bright and funky and yummy! Their other release is Lily Kate and I am not so sure about that although it may grow on me when I see it in full. As they are retiring Sweetpea Jack and Sweetpea Alyssa I guess they are releasing this as their pastel coloured offering!

Prima have some interesting looking new releases but I am still traumatised by the Prima pre order disaster from last time so I refuse to get excited about those. When they are here, on English soil and calling me from the warehouse then I will be all excited and will get lots for stock but not until!

The Imaginations Project Manufacturers all also have new lines out and I am really iking the look of the Chloes Closet "Rise and Shine" range. The colours are just "mmmmmmmm" The paper to the left is called Tricky Kids!!!!

Also from the Imagination Project group I am liking Center City's "Little Italy" very bright and zingy for Summer!

Anyway, if I wrote about all the great things I am looking forward to I would be here all night but I am busy scrapping! Yes you read that right scrapping! I NEVER get the chance to scrap but I told Darren I NEEDED to get some done this weekend for various deadlines. It is true though, everything out no the table that I am working on is for a Design Team or another project and the deadlines are looming! Of course it doesn't hurt that I am getting the chance to scrap some of Belles pictures which is a good thing as they are still piling up faster than I can even dream of scrapping them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh loving them bg too they are fab -looking forward to new primas too but dont they realise we as buyers get fed up in uk as it takes way too long to get here -wish they would pull their finger out

7:21 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

What is the work coming to?? mel is actually scrapping??? LOL

About time hun...I haven't seen anything from you in like ages!

I am so with you on the Little Italy collection from Imagination Project, I think I like them the most of all their new releases.

4:52 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

oo scrummy papers, good to hear you are scrapping
hugs xx

8:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I see more money flying out the door.........ARG!

Enjoy your scrappin time, I know its precious!

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs