Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Phew!


Well my weekend of scrapping meant I completed everything I needed to in time for the deadlines. 1 double layout and 3 single layouts in a weekend is quite a lot for me - I am not particularly quick at the best of times and having not sat down and scrapped for at least a month Iw as all out of practise!! Unfortunately I can't upload my creations because the 3 singles are for a design teacm and the double is for a class - the class one will be able to go up soon though :)

The postie just rang the bell and my pre order from Anna at Bumblebee Crafts came. Man I love those CherryArte rub ons :) Thanks hun.

5 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

they are scrumptious arent they :)

11:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo Juicy rubons indeed!! Need some of those lol....

8:11 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

oooh they look fabbie mel -im meant to be on a stash diet as well lol lol how long can i resist for lol

5:59 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Well done on making those deadlines

I LOVE those rub ons.

7:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love these rubbons, I just got mine the other day and cant wait to use them.
Nicole.

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs