Sunday, August 27, 2006

More Holiday Photos


Tractor Girl
We are Ipswich Town fans and Isabelle has been to two matches already. When we were on the Isle of Wight we went to Robin Hill which is a park with some animals and some rides. There is a scaled down village with wooden houses and shops that children can go in and outside was this tractor. I am too tight to pay 50p for her to ride in the tractor when she was happy enough to sit in and press the buttons (which did nothing because I hadn't paid) aren't I such a mean a stingey mummy!!! The only problem is the tractor was green and yellow - colours of our arch rivals Norwich City! URGH!!! No problem I thought so I converted the picture in PSP and to finish it off I cloned out the word Troy which was on the panel and added ITFC (Ipswich Town Football Club)

I really dislike photos of me but I am trying to be brave and have them taken so that when Belle looks back at her scrapbooks she knows I was actually there! However I am finding that black and white is much more flattering so I have been merrily converting the pictures from the holiday to B&W - not all of them, just most of the ones I am in! Here's one of Belle and I at the donkey sanctuary and just to prove there are some colour ones I have put in one of my favourite holiday shots. Not one of the family is featured but instead my favourite shot is of a donkey!

4 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

pmsl mel love the donkey photo,
have booked me and annie on teh course in october so go get booked babes and we can make it a threesome!!!!

12:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Mel - love the one of the two of you. LOL at the cloning of the Norwich City tractor - I'd probably do exactly the same thing!! G-R-E-A-T donkey photo - cool angle!

10:59 am  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Lurverly photos:)
Mel alas I cannot phone Anna and beg to to to SA I am away in centerparks this week and I think DH would have a wobbly lol. Will difo do the next one though

2:00 pm  
Blogger Sue Jones said...

LOL you daft thing. Dex and Dan have just applied for season tickets ( dan can get a disabled ticket) and then i get peace and quite every other Sat!! LOL

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs