Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tagged

Tagged By Nicki! Lots of questions in this one!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
On a hillside on the Essex Suffolk Border - I have my eye on a field on Nayland hill which would be perfect for my country house built with my lottery win!

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
PJ's!!! Oh and my fluffy white dressing gown that makes me look like a Jedi or a monk.

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Neck

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Wow it's a long time since I bought a CD - I mainly listen online these days! But I did recently buy Chilli Peppers Californication for the second time as I lost my first copy. Love that album.

5. Where's your favourite place to be?
In everyday life I love driving around talking and singing with Belle or on my sofa in the evening chilling out with Darren in front of the TV!
In not so everyday life I could really happily manage to pass a few days on the Disney Cruise Ships eating great food, visiting gorgeous places and being pampered!

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
The dentist - I am soooo scared of it. However as I am not registered with one and none will take me on the NHS I will just have to wait til I get a dental emergency before going! Hmmm.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
Head, if i could afford it I would go to the hairdressers every week just to get my hair done and a head massage.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind - well strong ish!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
As late as possible. At the moment Darren is on School Holidays and he NEVER sleeps in so he gets Isabelle up when he wakes up and lets me lie in. I love that man!

10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
Dishwasher - no contest.

11. What makes you really angry?
People who are rude. I HATE when I hold a door for someone or whatever and they don't bother to acknowledge you let alone say thank you. Manners cost nothing.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Piano - I started to learn as a kid but gave up. Everyone said "you'll regret giving it up" but I was sure I wouldn't. Guess what... I *wish* I had kept it up.

13. Favourite colour?
Blue

14. Sports car or SUV?
Neither - for the most part people who can afford to drive a sports car are too old to drive one or too young to have earned it and SUV's are a bit gas guzzlerish for my liking. If I HAD to choose then I could content myself with a sports car that was classy and not too flash or an SUV with a few green credentials!

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yeah I think so, at least I hope so because if not the worms eating you or the burning aren't exactly tempting options.

16. Favourite children's book?
Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman - read this as part of the Top 100 books as chosen by the nation on the Big Read and absolutely loved it.

17. What's your favourite season?
Summer - everyone is much cheerier in summer and there is the big long holiday with DH at home. Love Christmas too though.

18. What is your least favourite household chore?
Ironing - I don't believe in it. Darren irons his own work shirt and thats pretty much all that gets ironed in our house unless it is a special occasion!!!!!!!!

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
Time Stretching. I could really use a few more hours in the day!

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
I don't have one but if I did I would have a little Ipswich Town Horse like my friend J has on his arm. But I would have it somewhere discreet so it could be shown or hidden depending on whether you wanted to show it!

21. Can you juggle?
Yes - but not very well.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Gran. I miss her every day. I would love her to have met Belle and to know what she would think of her.

23. What's your favourite day?
Thursday - I go to work on Wednesdays so on Thursday I know I have a six day weekend ahead of me! (Yeah, like I have endless time to do anything I want!)

24. What's in the boot of your car?
Pushchair Wheels and a stack of old scrapbook magazines.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger. Why would you want to eat fish that hasn't been cooked - it is simply wrong.
adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs