Monday, August 07, 2006

Baby Shoes


I *love* these shoes. I hated them when we bought them but there was only one pair in the shop in the right size and the right type - the lady insisted she have cruising shoes because sandals were not appropriate and didn't give enough support as she was learning to walk. Duh! I wanted cute sandals not something to help her walk!!!!

Izzy WILL not wear her shoes. She pulls them right off again - so I tried doing them tighter but I swear her feet will lose circulation and fall off if I do them tighter and she still gets them off! I guess she wants to be a hippy and stroll barefoot through a meadow with some bunnies hopping around and a daisy crown in her hair!

Anyway, I was packing the car up ready to leave Mums a week or two ago and put the shoes (which had been ripped from her feet within minutes of them going on) on the bonnet of the car while I strapped Isabelle in and they just looked so cute I had to snap a pic of them!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Awwwww they're gorgeous!

9:14 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Aw they are SOOO cute! Wish I'd thought of taking pics of Claire's shoes when she was little - she had pink ones too LOL

10:06 am  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Sounds familiar Mel. Tegan does just that. She has heavy duty boots with double knots but somehow manages to get the little boy who travels in the taxi with her to undo them for her lol. Not sure how as she doesn't speak.

7:03 pm  
Blogger munchkin mama said...

awww they are sooo cute!

7:00 pm  
Blogger munchkin mama said...

awww they are sooo cute!

7:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Vicodin detox detoxification under anesthesia rapi

12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs