Thursday, August 24, 2006

Honey I'm Home!


We are back from a lovely week away on the Isle of Wight. We didn't do half the things I wanted to do and the weather was pretty poor but we had a great time staying with my Auntie, Uncle and Cousins. I forget in between visits quite how much I love that little Island!

I took a huge number of photos and I will get some of them edited and uploaded soon but I wanted to post about my evening last Saturday. I logged on to blogger while away to try and update but the site was down and refusing to post my entry :(

My auntie paid for me and my two cousins to go over to Southampton and see Beauty and the Beast at The Mayflower Theatre. The production was great, costumes were lovely and the songs of course were fab. I have been singing "Be Our Guest" to myself ever since! I love most things disney related and Beauty and the Beast is a classic - if you get the chance to see this show you should definitely go!

Will post again soon with more photos and holiday stuff. I am looking forward to my own bed - it's amazing how you can have a really great time away on holiday but by the end you ALWAYS look forward to being home again and in your own bed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nickibee said...

Welcome back Mel. I had noticed you hadn't updated on my Blogstalking rounds lol.
Glad you had a good time

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs