Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lots to Post...

Firstly I got the Elsie Flannigan 52 Scrapbooking Challenges book and the Freestyle book and I LOVE them! I am not usually a fan of idea books but I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Apart from these two the only other idea bookI have and like is Cathy Zielskes Clean and Simple - complete opposite of Freestyle and Elsie but equally lovely!

I really bought the Freestyle book as part of my getting worked up and over excited about the Scrapping Angels retreat! I can't believe how fast the summer is going and for once I have a tonne of great stuff happening in September so I don't mind! Anna has arranged a fab weekend for the first Scrapping Angels retreat and I just know it is going to be a blast! The teachers lined up are great - there's Anna herself, Ann(i)e Hafermann, Kirsty and Emily Falconbridge (which is where the freestyle book buying came in! As well as cool teachers and projects some of my online friends and people who I know from crops are going too so it should be a wonderful weekend! Can you tell I am excited?!?!?!

Also have to say CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Elizabeth who got her A Level results today and got three B's -YAY! That is more than enough points for her course and rather excitingly she is coming to lodge with us while she is at uni so at last I will have someone in the house who appreciates and is interested in scrapping - I don't count Belles interest in ripping up all the pretty papers!

We are off on our holidays today for a week to visit my auntie, uncle and cousins in the Isle of Wight. Can't wait and I hope it is nice and sunny. I spent many a long holiday there as a kid and now I want to go back and be all touristy again! I will have Net access so will hopefully upload some pictures while we are away. That is if blogger lets me upload photos as it won't let me attach any images to this post at the moment. Grrrrr!

Bye bye for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

oo have a fab holiday hun, and i cant wiat to meet you again at the SA retreat

9:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your holidays are lovely!!!
Can't wait for the retreat myself!!! XOXO

11:07 pm  
Blogger Sue Jones said...

I am looking forward to the retreat too AND have also bought the freestyle, Elsie's and the Ali Edwards book recently!
Have a great holiday full of sunshine :)

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs