Friday, September 22, 2006

I've Been A Bad Blogger!

It's been ages since I updated my blog and I don't even have time to do a proper entry right now because I am off to Scrapping Angels tomorrow and I am not at all organised.

I went to my first photography evening class last night and it was surreal to say the least! The room the photography class is taught in is next door to the room used by the choir so within minutes we were hearing about the fire exits with choral music and drumming drifting through the walls! As usual I was very disorganised and was still eating my dinner when Ann arrived to pick me up - I also neglected to take any paper or pens so was mucho grateful to Ann for ripping some pages out of her notebook for me to use! Must try harder to be more organised next week... yeah right!

Hopefully I will update on Sunday with pictures of the masses of scrapping I will be doing this weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have an amazing weekend Mel. See you in a couple of weeks:)

5:10 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

above comment was me, forgot to log on before posting lol

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs