Monday, October 09, 2006

Isn't She Lovely?


We went up to Nottingham yesterday to visit Nic, Chris Anya and Lady (their dog!) It was fantastic being able to get up and see her while she was still so tiny.

We decided to let Izzy visit Gran instead of coming as she has a bit of a cold and with Anya only being 11 days old we didn't want to expose her to Izzys germs so soon! It's easy to forget how little they are. When I picked Isabelle up from Mums this morning she seemed so big and grown up all of a sudden.

When we got there Nic was just about to feed Anya but when she had finished we got to have lots of cuddles. She was very sleepy to start with but she woke up and stayed awake and pretty alert for ages.

Of course I had to snap lots of pics and despite my dislike of having my picture taken I was even in some of them!

I adore this picture of Anya all snuggled up with Nic and Chris - ok so you can't see them but she is just so cute chilling out on Mummy and Daddy!

Anyway, I have loads more pictures to post and I took some this morning of Isabelle tackling a whole pear by herself for the first time. Usually I cut it up for her but today she just went right ahead and sank her teeth into it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes she's lovely....and WHAT a lovely picture!!!
xoxo
Great to see you yesterday btw

3:56 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Two beautiful photos. So cute! (You look great in the photo too, Mel.)

6:11 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

aww mel those photo are gorgeous especially the one of new baby snuggled intop her parents, makes me all broody

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs