Friday, October 06, 2006

Forgot that I was Tagged!

I am terrible at these tag things! I don't mind answering the questions, in fact I quite like it (gives me something to blog about!) but I never ever get around to passing them on...

5 Weird Things About Myself:

1) I am obsessive about researching things that I am doing. We went to Florida for 3 weeks in 2004 and I had a plan down to military precision levels. We had a great holiday though and did nearly all the things we wanted to. Plus my research helped keep the price down so we could do more!

2) I am ridiculously positive about things that other people worry about...
"we're having Ofsted" - "It will be fine!"
"childbirth?" - "It will be fine!"
"Will we be able to sell all this stock?" - "It will be fine!"

3) I am the worlds worst housewife. My domestic skills are appalling - well it's not that, it's more the fact that I am terrible at making time to do the horrible boring jobs. I would rather take Isabelle to a music group, or swimming, or the toy library. And when she is asleep (i.e. now) I have so much to do online! LOL mainly for ATDML but also to keep up with whats happening on UKS or the pad.

4) I have a weird habit when cooking Sausage and Mash!! We are (coincidentally) having that for tea tonight. When I serve mine I have to spoon onion gravy on to the plate first (oh and the gravy has to be made with lots of onion, some normal gravy and a generous squirt of ketchup... don't grimace, try it!) Then I have to put the mash in a heap in the middle of the plate. I have three sausages leaning up against the mash mountain at approx 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock. Then I put a spoonful of peas in between each sausage so I have three little pea piles. God I sound weird. Tonight I am going to photograph it so you can see what I mean! Then I add a load more gravy on top. I ONLY do this for me, Darren and Elizabeth think I am weird for faffing about with my food this way and I have to say I agree with them - but it looks very restaurant ish!

5) All my fingers (and thumbs) turn up at the ends. I can't hold any one of my fingers in a straight line as the last joint bends up. If I bend the middle joint I can straighten the last one but thats the only way!

Think that is quite weird enough for now thanks. Will post my dinner picture later to illustrate the sausage and mash technique for anyone who wants to try it. Believe me it makes it taste GREAT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

"I would rather take Isabelle to a music group, or swimming, or the toy library. And when she is asleep (i.e. now) I have so much to do online!" Yep - I can relate to that!

Looking forward to seeing your sausage dish...

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs