Friday, November 17, 2006

Autumn

Izzy and I went for a walk in Castle Park today. One of the nicest things about living in Colchester is the lovely park. The leaves are all yellow and golden and I had to snap some pictures of Isabelle in the park.


We had a blast playing in the leaves and splashing in the puddles in her funky pink wellies. The only problem was she then decided to splash her hands in the puddle and her lovely pink hat with the ear warmer bits - it isn't so pretty now it has puddle juice all over it!

6 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

so love your montage of pice mel :)

8:42 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

Gorgeous photos Mel
fancy a holiday down here & teach me all you know!!!:)

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos!! dean came home yesterday COVERED (from head to toe, seriously covered) in "puddle juice"....UMMMMM SPIKE were you even watching him???? (did I actually just type that???)
XO

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics Mel. What a great age they find such joy in everything

Nicki

9:31 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

More beautiful photos. Love the description of "puddle juice"!

11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh Mel - seem to be having the same problem here! My little angel gets filthy everytime we step outside our house, she loves mud and I think I should give up on the pink coat now! Trouble is after having two boys - I enjoy all the new colours I can dress her in!!

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs