Sunday, November 05, 2006

More Pictures From Our Trip To Norfolk

Just updating with a few more pictures from my holiday

Izzy getting to grips with the finer points of eating a soft ice cream cone (just in case Annabel Karmel is reading my blog - this was my ice cream, she just got a lick so I could take messy child pictures!) At home Isabelle has a bath every night and loves it, on holiday she was very suspicious of the bath and refused to sit down in it - she played about standing up (with Darren holding on to her, but trying to get her to sit down resulting in wails and squeals!
Last one for today - our afternoon trip to Cromer was better than I expected. It was a lot prettier than I thought and the pier was really lovely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabelles curls are gorgeous and these are lovely photos Mel.

1:25 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Isn't she just adorable!
Norfolk is somewhere i've always wanted to go too and never got round to it!

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs