Friday, October 27, 2006

Back From The Wilds of Norfolk!

We are home (a day earlier than scheduled) from Wroxham. We had a great time although a certain little person decided that sleeping was an unecessary activity during the holiday! She sleeps really well at home but she managed to wake up throughout the first night and then pretty much stayed awake ALL NIGHT on the second night - that was great fun! NOT. LAst night she did actually sleep ok but of course everyone was still a little tired to say the least!

We went to Wroxham barns and looked round the little animal farm which Izzy loved, stupidly of course I forgot the camera though. We also took several trips on the day boat which comes with the house rental and I have to say I enjoyed driving the boat up and down (parking - yeah I know its called mooring really - and going under small bridges were not so fun!)

On Thursday Izzy and I took a little trip over to Cromer with our friend Jess, it was really quite a nice little jaunt and my lovely friend Jess even pushed the buggy around with Belle in so I could take photos!

Blogger has finally let me add some pics but it is SOOOO SLOW- when it decides to s[eed up a bit I will add some as I get round to editing them...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!! You are such a wiz and natural with that camera!!
Hope the wee one gets back to sleeping better!!

5:42 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

2 lovely photos. Izzy looks like a model for an outdoor gear catalogue. :)

11:43 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Sorry you didn't get much sleep Mel.
Izzy looks such a cutie in that pic with her curly locks

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs