Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas is on it's way!

Well It's December and we're counting down to Christmas! Every year I think I am going to make cards and crafty decorations and every year I don't get the inspiration until it's too late. So if you get chance pop by our Christmas Inspiration Gallery where our designers have put together a selection of cards, layouts, decorations and projects to get your creative Christmas juices flowing!

As I said in my last entry I am going to upload my cyber crop projects in my next few posts so here's todays!:

This is a layout I did for Lousettes class on UKS during the cyber crop. I can't believe how grown up Isabelle looks in tthis picture - I absolutely adore the photo and this little girl :) She pulls some crazy faces but sometimes she looks really serious! Lousettes class was really eye catching and I loved the idea, I changed it a bit to move the title and use only one picture but I am quite happy with the outcome.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Lo's you've been doing of Belle just recently, she is such a beauty. Give her a kiss from her cyber-cousin xoxox

9:49 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

I LOVE that page Mel - the colours are fab and she is just plain cute

7:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really love this layout and am CRAZY about the photo from your "friends" layout below.....super job!
xoxox

2:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a poppet !
Love the LO and the friends one below.
Soojay

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs