Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR and a Few Christmas Photos!


Thought I really ought to upload a few photos from Christmas! The exposure is not quite right on the one of me and Belle and it needs a bit more working on but last year there were hardly any of the two of us at Christmas, I have learned this year that if I want to be in ANY photos I really must let Darren use the camera occassionally!

Isabelle really seemed to "get" Christmas a bit this year. She was excited and loved eating Christmas dinner (including large amounts of Christmas pudding!!!!) and unwrapping her presents.

One of the top most favourite things she got were some crayons! She has 'drawn' countless pictures although to her credit she is VERY economical with the paper - she will crayon on it til every last bit is covered!!! She hasn't crayoned on anything she shouldn't have yet, it has only been on the paper except for in this picture where she seems to be adding a nice shade of green to the Celebrations tin!

I guess this will be my last post of 2006 (even though I have some more photos to post from Christmas) so I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year. I know it will bring some exciting things for us, we have some cool things happening on the ATDML front and personally I am looking forward to a year with hopefully lots of highs and not too many lows.

Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too :)
Lovely photos..she is adorable :)

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps it was me LOL
Soojay

12:40 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
hugs
anna xxx

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs