Friday, December 29, 2006

A Very Scrappy Christmas and Something to look forward to!



So what did Santa bring to you?

I was a very lucky girl and got some lovely goodies including some fab scrapping stuff. I was the lucky recipient of a Making Memories trimmer, an All My Memories tote in Seafoam with a matching mini tote and a cutting mat. I also got various DVDs eatables and some money, including some Dollars ready for our trip to California!

Off To The USA

I don't think I blogged about California which was very remis of me! Mum and I head off on 25th January for a week in sunny California to go to Winter CHA at the Anaheim convention center.
This is one of the biggest and best shows in the world for Scrapbooking manufacturers to showcase their goods. We have had (and will I hope continue to have) soem great service from UK distributors but we want to go and find some new product lines to stock. There are hundreds of smaller manufacturers out there producing products in all shapes, sizes and styles and they aren't all picked up by the UK distributors so we hope to find one or two companies which will provide some new and interesting products for our customers. If you have anything you think we should be looking at while we are out there please let me know - either post a comment here or e mail me Mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk Obviously we can't promise to get in everything anyone asks for but we will look at as many of your suggestions as we can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't mention DisneyLand Mel! I know that is the REAL reason you wanna go....

Lx

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs