Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Cunning Plan

OK I am REALLY missing scrapping. Since Christmas DH has moved all his stuff up to the spare room where my scrapping stuff is. That means NO room to do anything. So I am thinking of moving it all downstairs again. At least then I will get to use it!

Inspired by Kirstys blog post about her exploits with Shabby Princess digi kits I have dug out the digi kits I downloaded from them and might have a go as an interim measure until I get the paper and embellies downstairs and sorted!

Friends

In the meantime I thought I might decorate my blog posts with some old layouts that haven't been up here. I thought I would put these two which have pictures of the babies in our baby group. It's so funny to look back at them now. All of them are now between 19 and 20 months now and have changed so much (duh! Obviously!)


I HOPE that soon I will have a layout with a new picture of them all as we had some taken recently which were really fun, but for now here are the babies aged 3 weeks-two months and then again aged 3-4months. As usual the scanning is not perfect and the first one is straight - honest!

1 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

aww such cuties :)
digi seems to be the new BG at the mo!

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs