Monday, January 08, 2007

Playing At Digi!

Well I searched for the Shabby Princess kits I downloaded in 2005 - wow now we are in 2007 I can say that was TWO years ago!!!! (the lovely Urban Kiwi and Fall 2004 kits) and added to them with "Dinner party" and just got on and played.

The photo isn't the greatest but I love it! Izzy was reading to her Monkey, the light was POOR and I had to up the ISO AND break a golden rule with shutter speed but do you know what; sometimes it's great to get a brilliant shot but this was one of those "I don't care I just want to snap this moment" times!


Apart from a couple of digi elements I made myself I think most of it is from www.shabbyprincess.com If you are even remotely interested in playing with digi it is a must visit site. For me I just love playing with paper and digi doesn't give me the same buzz, but I totally get how much work goes in to some of the fantastic digi layouts I have seen on UKS and the Pad. Of cours eI still haven't brought all my paper stuff downstairs so this filled a bit of time last night and this evening.

*** Note To Self - Get On With Bringing Stash Downstairs! ***

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Wow great stuff. Never had a go at digi and like you i just get the buzz from paper scrapping and i dont think digi would have the same appeal. Gorgeous LO and picture!

9:46 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Loce it and what an utterly gorgeous picture

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs