Thursday, January 18, 2007

One Week and Counting


This time in one week I will be somewhere over the Atlantic! (photo was taken out of the window on our way to Florida in 2004 also with Virgin) Because we are going for the business and DH and Izzy are not coming too I haven't had that holiday feeling where you keep counting down to the day you go. I am really looking forward to it but on the other hand I am worried about missing Isabelle. I obviously want her to be fine and have a lovely time (which she will as she is with my friend Jo and her kids in the day for most of the time and then with another friend Sarah and her little boy for the last two days) but I also don't want to get home and find she has forgotten me! You know, walk in, Hi Izzy!!... long pause and Izzy babbles in toddler language"Sorry who are you again?!"

Anyway, I am trying to work out what I actually need to be doing before I go and I'm not getting far! I have found my passport and checked for the fiftieth time that it is in date (doesn't expire til 2014 when I will be 35 YIKES!) I have oprinted off some discount vouchers for the Anaheim resort shuttle bus to get from LAX to our hotel and I have pre arranged a lunch meet with Michelle our freight forwarder. That's it, nothing else done at all!

I KNOW there is plenty I should be doing but I can't think what it is! Answers on a postcard...!

Oh and while I was typing this entry I was also flicking to anoter window and browsing the Virgin site - I looked at the in flight movie guide - Can yuo believe they are showing "Snakes on a Plane" Somehow I doubt I will be watching that to keep me amused!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo Jealous! It will be wonderful for sure :D

8:14 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

oo i am off to ahve a nose on their site, i am flying out friday , Virgin, need to email you and arrange to meet up :)

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs