Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally Finished This Off

During the epic sort out I have found a couple of layouts which I started and never finished. I really wanted to try out "Simple" Scrapbooking after being inspired by Cathy Zielskes book so there is really not much to this page - it is surprising however how long it takes to geteverything just right even with a simple page!

I used Christina Cole Rainbow Stripes 1 for the coloured stripey sections (it's the more muted of the two rainbow stripes papers), Black Prism cardstock, Doodlebug Sew Simple letters for Rhythm and AMM white rub ons for Baby You've Got (and that was the unfinished part - I added that part and hey presto it's done.) Wow this Simple lark is not as easy as it sounds! Pictures were taken ages ago and I need to look up the date so it can go in the right place in my album!

3 days and counting til I go away... I finally went out and bought a few new clothes to wear. The budget is pretty tight at the moment and I decided to go for value for money and shop in the Supermarket clothing section! But I have to admit I am quite pleased with my purchases and got some nice stuff! Darren thinks I am mad for buying clothes to take, he said I should have saved the money and bought clothes when I got there but I won't have time for that kind of shopping. We are planning a day at Disney and perhaps another excursion of some sort and the rest of the time we will be pounding the floors of the convention center!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love your LO's :D Holiday clothes shopping (regardless where) is the best kind of clothes shopping.

8:15 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Lovely layouts Mel. Glad you are scrapping again.
Have a fantastic time both of you.

9:36 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Gorgeous LO! Hope you have a great time!

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very excited for you!! have the BEST time, play lots and don't work too harD!

9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs