Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Stuff!

Another busy day at the show. We went to place the orders we compiled last night first, then looked round some more of the stands. There is seriously far too much stuff here to see everything in detail.

I haven't snapped anymore photos of celebrity scrappers although I have seen Heidi Swap, Keilli Crowe and while we were rushing off to order something i saw Emily Falconbridge browsing the stands with Tara Whitney! I was sorely tempted to go and speak to them, after all Tara is someone whose blog I read all the time but I resisted the urge as I didn't want to interupted them whil they browsed the show. I'm guessing they get bugged by quite a lot of people whilst out and about at scrap shows.

I have to say I don't know who half of the other personalities are!!! I was waiting for this woman to give me a catalogue and tell me about products, she'djust gt back with the catalogue when this American lady walks up and starts gushing "Oh my gosh! I am just a small town girl from Louisiana and I am so honoured to meet you. Can you sign my show guide? Can I have a photo taken with you?? etc.." Well I was on te Anna Griffin stand and looking at the womans badge her name was Anna. Ok so the penny dropped. Like I said though, I have no idea about most of these "celebrities!"

Right, products. I did take somemore photos. I love the stamps on these tags I picked up at one of the stands. If you love them too, or several others in the range then good. Pop on over to ur store whe the boxes come rolling in!



We read the e mails people sent and have signed up for accounts and placed orders with several companies people requested. All will of course be revealed in the fullness of time!

We were browsng the new exhibitors hall and came across a pair of guys who some people may be familiar wih - yes it is non other than Alan and Barry! Actually Alan (or was it Barry?) was taking a restroom break when I took this photo, but if you wondered whatever happeed to Alan and Barry - now you know!

We of course went to visit the Crate stand. They are premiering new lines agan this show - the one in the picture is Brunch. I have more new Crate pictures to follow. Once again apologies for the picture quality. When i get home and can spend a bit of time editing all of them up via the RAW files I have I hope to have some better images. Unfortunately though, to avoid using flash I have had to use a hih ISO so the are grainier than I would ideally like.

Grrr - blogger clearly doesn't like Crate - will try again later with that.

Bye for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs