Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Totally Inspired And Excited

Not only are there so many lush products around to tempt us but most stands also hae a stunning array of art work to inspire you. I adore this little book from the 7 Gypsies stand.

The wall of layouts on Elsies stand (I think I already posted a picture of the green wall - there were two other walls done the same way with different layouts) is also delicious and there were some beauriful layouts at many of the stands.

The Crate paper which blogger didn't want me to post yesterday is here

plus some gorgeous stuff from Autumn Leaves. I love their books, and their stamp and they have some amazing overlays (some cool new designs)


I am really excited about the things we have ordered so far. I think (ad hope) we have got a good mix of products to appeal to scrappers of all levels of experience and to people wth a wide variety of tastes. I guess the customers will be the judge of that!

2 Comments:

Blogger scrapdolly said...

Mel I can feel your excitement from here
I can't wait for all your scrummy stuff

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that 7G book too, scrumminess indeed! I want all those stamps too, I have one set of journalling stamps which I can't live without now lol!

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs