Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cool Stuff at the Ranger Stand Part 1

We order our Ranger products from their UK distributor so we weren't planing on doing anything except stoping by to pick up a catalogue on the Ranger booth but we spent ages there! We didn't place an order although we will be getting some of their cool new stuff.

The first time I walked past there was someone sitting workig at the demo desk with no one around her. Being a nosey person I sauntered over to have a look. She was making these cute little collage art doll \ poppets... so I have a look at her badge. Wow, I was sanding there chatting to THE Claudine Helmuth.

Of course I had to have my photo taken with her and she told me that althugh she was demonstrating on the Ranger booth (using beeswax in the melt pot) she had her own rnge of poppet stamps ad scenery papers at another booth. I stopped by and took some pictures there too. I love the poppet ranges but I can't say for sure how "alternative" they are and as it was the end of the day we have the catalogue but idn't order. If you are one of those people who love this style and would like to see the range (poppet stamps - arms, legs and feet,clothing etc... plus the poppet scenery papers) in the shop please drop me an e mail mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk They also had oneof the coolest things I saw at the show - a "become a life sized popet" facility! Well ok it was a big popet in a scene printed onto a lare vinyl sheet with a hole where the head is. As I was stopping by the stand on my own I didnt have Mum to take a picture of me behind it. I did however play just a little i photoshop to put my head in the picture. It's a very slap dash attempt but it was funny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs