Sunday, February 04, 2007

Rub Ons


We have ordered a whole range of embellishments but I thought I would upload some pictures of some of the yummy rub ons we saw at CHA. I don't have the order details here so can't say exactly what we ordered but I know we have loads of gorgeous rub ons coming our way in the next few weeks and months (some of the very newest items are not yet ready to ship unfortunately)



In addition to gorgeous embellishment rub ons anyone who knows me will know I love all things alphabet related so of course there will be new alphabets in a range of product types including chipboard, cardstock and rub ons. You've got to love these script style rub ons, elegant script without being so fussy that its illegible and well designed enough that you can properly create joined up script style titles and captions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Swoon!

6:11 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Oh pretty!

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs