Monday, February 12, 2007

CJs & Sunglasses

The Circle Journal is coming on OK which is good. I am really wnjoying the Hodge Podge CJ group as it is a chance to do more of the arty stuff that I like to do but can never manage to translate onto a layout.


That's one of my resolutions, to try out a few new things on my layouts and not worry about whether it will work out ok - after all, I have all my photos printed t Photobox so I can alway get reprints if I try something and it doesn't work, and the rest of it is *only* paper after all!!
I am also really looking forward to an "inchie" swap I have just signed up for on the pad - ohhhh paint ink and collage art are definitely what's getting me excited at the moment :)


Just had to post this seasonally inappropriate picture but it WAS taken yesterday!
I couldn't resist buying Belle a pair of Minnie Mouse Sunglasses in California (as modelled by Mr Monkey in one of the earlier posts!) and she loves them, she especially likes opening the front "mouseheads" which leaves clear glasses behind which is why the right side of the glasses looks odd in this pic!


2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

HAHAHA she's a stunner!

7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Izzy honey, you beauty :)

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs