Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me...

OK, so here I am. 28 years old today. AND I'M STILL SICK! Felt much better on Monday but on Tuesday I got an excruciating headache and felt like my head would explode if I moved too much. Blurry vision, flashing lights and neck pain meant a swift trip to see the Doctor (and I had to see the mean one with no bedside manor who no one likes - funnily enough he was the only one with appointments left, go figure.

So I still feel rubbish (marginally better now the anti biotics have kicked in.

**Stamps feet**

I'm relocating my birthday to next week but in the meantime thank you to my lovely cyber friends who sent cards and gifts, they were unexpected and sweet and brightened up a grey poorly day.

I'm going to try and take some pictures tomorrow of my pressies and upload them because I need a pretty picture on my blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Happy belated birthday.

Get well soon!

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs