Wednesday, March 07, 2007

There Is Another Toy Besides Mr Monkey!

OK it's not an inspiring background but Izzy was popping up and down hiding behind the wall so I snapped a few pics of her little head peeping over the wall!


Neither of these photos is particularly sharp, she doesn't stand still long enough for that and the light was getting low so I had to slow the shutter speed down and up the ISO, but I don't care. I love the not so good snaps just as much as the technically good shots!
Isabelle has recently got into dolls which is a bit of a shock to the system as I never really bothered with them! However, she has a big doll at Mums that my Gran used to have in her shop and a little doll gere which my friend Jo bought her. She can't say Dolly properly, it comes out as Lolly, so we have Little Lolly and Big Lolly! No, neither have replaced Monkey but they are definitely flavour of the month!
WOO HOO! My Wacom Arrived!
My lovely new Wacom Graphire 4 Classic XL has arrived and I have got it hooked up and working. I have had a play on it with a few old photos but haven't tried editing up any from scratch yet. I will let you know how I get on but at the moment I am in love with my new toy! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

She's growing so fast Mel and is adorable!

11:46 am  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Cute photos:) She is a gal after my own heart. I love dolls.
Looking forward to see some pics edited with the Wacom Mel

3:57 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

Gorgeous photos Mel, can't believe how fast she's growing up

4:20 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

She's looking so much like her gorgeous Mummy!

8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful Mel, sooo sweeet! LOVE the pics :D Who needs 'fancy' when you can have these.

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs