Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cropping In Bury St Edmunds

Yesterday we took the shop to Nickis crop in Bury. I love going to her crops, everyone is very friendly and usually I get chance to do some scrapping too. We took some of our new stock from CHA and as they had bee on the website the doodling templates were very popular.

Jennie was there teaching a fabulous looking mini book class, I was so tempted to do the class but I really wanted to get a layout done for Isabelles album. I am finding it still so difficult to find time to sit down and scrap at home that opportunity to get on with a layout was too good to miss!


I spent ages faffing around trying to decide what to do but in the end I worked on some photos of Izzy learning to use a spoon to feed herself and getting in a mess! I was dying to use the stamps I bought as a birthday treat to myself so the arrows and the alphabet stamps came out! Plus I had to add a bit of doodling!!! I also used some MM tapes I bought in California and some off cuts of SEI Winnies Walls paper and letter stickers.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawnie said...

I know exactly what you mean, Mel...Time is so elusive especially when you have a toddler in the house:) I love this layout...so much to look at...fabulous!
Dawnx

7:39 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Love the page - and she looks so cute

8:43 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Gorge Page Mel, you're so talented

9:40 pm  
Blogger Sue Jones said...

fab lo ..i NEED those stamps!!!
LOVE those photos LOL ..i remember it so well./.shes doing a better job than Meg does now LOL!

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo I lurve that Mel :D Stamps are just fab.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

That page looks as stunning as it does IRL.
Love you coming to the crops too Mel. It wouldn't be the same without you and your Mum. Elizabeth too of course.

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs