Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Photos, New Stock and Anticipation

I have the camera back and it is charged up so I decided to snap a little picture of one of the flowers from the ones Karen sent me. I put some black cardstock behind it then did a bit of photoshopping to make the black really black and adjust the contrast a little.


I also took some of Izzy in the garden this afternoon but I haven't uploaded those yet.
We have had some cool stuff come in to the shop including loads of A2Z Essentials papers which are rather funky! I like the fact that they are not the same as loads of other papers out at the moment and the collections are all quite different from one another.


We are very excited because we now know our 7 Gypsies order has been picked, will soon be sent to our freight forwarder and we have said to her that as soon as it arrives we would like them to dispatch that and anything else they are holding. So in theory it should be here quite soon YAY! :)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs