Monday, March 12, 2007

Having A Little Wobble....

Just popping in to post an entry as I haven't blogged for days. Took this photo of Izzy in the lounge on Friday. We borrowed the highchair from the Toy Library and she loves putting her monkey and her doll in it and strapping them in, feeding them and generally being quite cute.

Shame the cute thing doesn't last all the time though.

I am feeling a bit miserable as she has reached the hitting stage. I have been quite laid back about everything so far, eating, sleeping, crawling, walking talking - my philosophy has been she will do everything in her own good time and most things are just a phase (refusing foods etc..) but this one has got me. I am finding it really tough to deal with her hitting \ poking \ pushing other people.

Today seemed like it should have been a lovely day, the sun was shining, the sky was blue and we had a nice day planned but it all went a bit pear shaped with Izzy pushing one of her little friends around and then me wanting the ground to swallow me up when she bashed one of the assistants in the shoe shop.

Arrrggggghhhh It's just a phase - I know, but I want it to be over, soon - preferably tomorrow.

Here's hoping.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo....the Photography School would be very proud of you (not me though....I often shoot in auto, but don't tell ANYONE...hehe)
The hitting too shall pass....
XOXO

8:24 am  
Blogger Nickibee said...

There's nothing worse Mel. I know that we were always told to ignore the behavior and make a huge fuss of the injured party.
Her hair is getting so long now

1:19 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Awww, love the monkey in the chair.
Sorry about the hitting. Can't offer advice although i'm sure all the books say to ignore.
Hope it's just a short phase!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

She is such a cutey, and all kids go through phases, Dort went through hitting. It will pass and ignore it.

12:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a horrid stage Mel but it will pass soon ((hugs))

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs