Saturday, March 24, 2007

Arghh Scanners


The scanner is working and I finished off another layout but when I came to scan it the colour rendition is awful. I have to say I like all the ideas for this layout but am not very happy with the outcome. The thing I do like is not shown at all by the scan but all the snowflakes, the frame and the word cold have a sprinkling of glitter courtesy of "Stickles" by Ranger. Now I have to say although I like glittery things I have never been one for adding glittery stuff to my layouts - I always think I end up making a mess of it and it looks tacky. BUT I heard so many people raving about Stickles that I caved in, bought some and have tried it out on here. I love it!

Anyway, the clocks go forward in a few hours so I need to dash and get some sleep.

Oh and by the way, typical that the first time blogger lets me upload an image and allows people to click on it to view it super size I jump the gun and scan it before rubbing some pencil lines out!!! Yes Yes, I know, there are grotty bits of pencil markings all over "Izzys Boat Coat" I am going in search of an eraser in the morning!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Stickles...BIG TIME!!

I HATE scanners....BIG TIME!!!

Shall we have a "scanner never does it right party????"

I think your lo is lovely and love the frame!
xo

11:14 pm  
Blogger munchkin mama said...

aww i love that layout!
and thankyou :D its going so quickly!!
would you recomend the NCT classes over the free ones?
xx

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs