Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ooohhh Excited

Been a rubbish blogger - I have been doing things and I do have a layout to post and photos to post but I only have a minute.

We (Elizabeth, Rebecca, My Auntie and I) are off to see The Sound Of Music tonight. I have no idea if Connie ever made it back after her illness caused her to have time off but I am sure it will be great whoever is playing Maria.

The Hills Are Alive.................................... (Yeah ok, I will stop singing now - it's best for all concerned especially my neighbours.)

Oh and also, I get to stop at Artbase on the way to buy a few bits of loveliness aswell!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time Mel xx

2:17 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Hope you had a fabulous time Mel. Was it Connie?
I love musicals! I went to see Acorn Antiques last Thursday too

6:13 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Oh you lucky duck. I am desperate to go and see this. Will be interested to see if it is anygood.

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs