Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Little Cousins


The colour on this is a little off and the picture is a bit wonky because I had to photograph it leaning up against my AMM tote as the scanner is playing up again.
I love this picture of Isabelle and her little cousin Anya, it was taken just before Christmas the first time they met. I know Nic, my sister in law and Anyas mum, pops by and looks at my blog from time to time so if she sees it I hope she likes this layout of the two little cousins!!
I used Stella Ruby by Basic Grey, some gorgeous glittery chipboard letters from Autumn Leaves (for the word cousins) my new Autumn Leaves Hand Drawn Typewriter alphabet stamps, Rusty Pickle Acetate and some Rhonna Farrer Scribbles stickers.
I have more uploading to do tonight for the website but I have a headache and would much rather sit and faff about with a layout I want to get finished... we'll see how quickly I can get the new products on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Mel and what a lovely picture
It has a real classic look and feel

8:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mel!
Izzy looks SO cute in this photo! Did you get any decent ones of the 2 of them together from Easter? Unfortunately, ours were no good. It would be lovely to have a more recent one for Anya's (& Izzy's!) albums!
Love Nic & Anya xx

8:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo ahhhh that is stunning! Love the picture and the layout is amazing. title, stickers, stamps, all lush!

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs