Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged By Nicki

I hot this message from Nicki in a blog comment:

I am tagging you!The rules:Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

OK so, 7 random facts about myself:

  1. I am hopelessly untidy, I have tried all sorts of things but I think the tidy gene was missed from my genetic code! I do recognise my own untidiness and from time to time I think URGH get this mess tidied up, but I just can't seem to control the tidiness issue.
  2. My favourite TV shows are Bones and Hustle - which are currently both airing at the same time, thank goodness for sky plus!
  3. I love football, specifically Ipswich Town and have a tattoo of the horse from the club badge with the football under its hoof and the words Ipswich Town Football Club.
  4. I once asked Kieron Dyer (of Newcastle Utd) if Alan Shearer was as drop dead gorgeous in real life as he is on the telly! Needless to say I was a little bit merry at the time.
  5. I once appeared on the TV show "You Bet!" hosted by Darren Day. He fell down the stairs during our rehearsal. Our challenge was related to a sport called tchoukball which I used to play, we completed it with ease every time in practise so the director reduced our time for the actual show - we failed to complete the challenge then :(
  6. I love organising my scrapbooking stash, I love my Expedit for IKEA which is perfect with it's 13" cubes - it can take paper trays, albums, books etc... I have also just got a clip it up unit to store my flat embellishments on a rotating stand.
  7. I always said I wanted 6 children, after Izzy was born I rationalised that down to 4 (in fact during labour I said that any others had to be adopted as I wasn't doing this again!) Darrent hinks 2 is a much more reasonable number! We'll see!

There we go, now I will work out who to tag and post later. Thanks Nicki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs