Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cyber Cropping

I got a whole day to myself on Sunday as Darren offered to take Izzy to the zoo and look after her while I went to Mums to take part in the UKS Cyber Crop. I am not a fast srapper so didn't whizz through all the classes and challenges to claim lots of points. Instead Mum and I picked a couple of classes to do and just did them at our own pace. We both loved Marias class so had to do that one and then we both did "Moles" class too. I also loved the look of Shimelles Box of Sweets class and am ordering a BIG photo from photobox so I can do that one too!

I always think it is amazing how from one class you can get so many different layouts. Obviously a lot of people choose different papers but once you alter the placement a bit and add different embellishments the variations are endless.

You can see Marias layout HERE

and here is my version of her class using Junkitz Friends range and Mums version of the class using Crate Paper Twirl.

I must have been having a blue and green phase on Sunday as my other cyber crop layout is also blue, green and white! I will upload that in the next post as I don't want to risk blogger crashing on me again! I am having terrible PC trouble and have been frantically trying to back things up but unfortunately my PC is telling me it now doesn't recognise the DVD RW drive so I am stuck and hoping I don't have any fatal, lose everything type errors before Darren gets the DVD writer working and at least backs up my photos and the business emails and files!!! Fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Love both the takes on the class!

2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PC trouble is the worst!! I am so behind in backing up.....must pretend "it's" not happening (lack of backing up that is!)
XOXO

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs