Monday, May 28, 2007

Wet & Soggy Bank Holiday plus Items For Sale

Wow, this Bank Holiday weekend has been a real washout. It is still chucking it down with rain outside but I am smiling because Belle is entertaining me singing happy birthday to the ham and tomatoes she is eating for lunch! LOL

I have a few goodies for sale which are from my personal stash (not ATDML stock) but I am putting them on a couple of forums and here on my blog rather than e bay, if you are interested e mail me: Mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk

I prefer paypal (am less likely to fritter the proceeds away that way as i am saving!) All prices include P&P.
ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - THANKS LADIES :)

Leave Memories Unmounted Red rubber Stamps: Ribbon Stamps (product number 011203) See attached image. This sheet is approx 5.5" x 8.5" and includes words and phrases which can br printed direct to paper or, as the name suggests, printed onto twill or ribbon. In addition there are some individual words printed ot look like they are in bookplates, a key, a clock and other bits.
I paid £12 plus p&p for this set but have never used them (pack is unopened) and would like £7 inc p&p

PaperArtsy Ecclectic - Plate 2
I love PaperArtsy stamps and I love this set so much I discovered I bought it twice. This set is unmounted red rubber the sheet is approx 3.5" x 5.5" and features some of PaperArtsys most famous designs - great for altered art \ CJ's or ATCs. It is of course unused.
I paid £5.85 and would like £3.50 inc P&P


Somerset Studio ATC Book "Artists Trading cars - An Anthology of ATCs"
This is a beautiful book - it is paper back and the size of a regular paper back book (so very portable for sticking in your handbag for on the go inspiration! The book, as the name suggests, is largely a collection of hundreds of amazing ATC's with some articles and commentry included as well. There are also some pages printed on thicker card which are lightly perforated so you can remove the ATC's. i have looked through this book a few times but it is in perfect condition. I am selling it because i don't get enough time to scrap my photos at the moment let alone spend ages making altered art!
I paid £14.95 for it, I would like £7.50 inc P&P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs