Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Computers!!!

Well after putting up with months of both mine and Mums computers periodically freezing, doing crazy things and basically not working we have got ourselves a pair of shiny new Dell PC's and although I am running mine tandem with the old one while Darren transfers my files I have to say I love love love the new one!


The only problem I am having is that the widescreen monitor is stretching layouts so they all appear rectangular even if they are square! Bizarre!


On Tuesday i went to see the lovely Annie and the even lovelier Addie. If you think that girl is cute in the pictures on Annies blog she is even cuter in real life! Had to laugh as I took some J2O with me as I am having a mini addiction to them and Annie thought I had brought beer...!!


I have a couple of layouts finished ready to upload but the scanner isn't connected right now so they will have to wait - maybe tonight. I browsed the UKS Cyber Crop forum and was intrigued by Shimelles Box of Sweets class using a huge 12x8 photo. I didn't "do the class" but I did get inspired to order some big prints so i have 2 layouts with that size photo on.


Just for Alison here is the picture of Isabelle covered in Sudo Cream from her exploits a week or two ago. She "found" (by half climbing out the cot) a test pot of Sudo Cream and smeared it all over herself and the walls and her cot... Not pleased! Of course being a scrapbooker I took the photo first and then cleaned everything up! The full horror of the mess doesn't quite show in the picture as it was all over the walls as well but there we go!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, really, you think Addie is more adorable than me????? LOL!!!!!!!
blushing about the beer!! i haven't drunk it yet (get it....beer and drunk!!!)
XOXOXOXO
PS, you will love my pollyanna game i have going on my blog....hehehe!!!!

3:27 pm  
Blogger Dawnie said...

Awww, but just look at that gorgeous little face...such an angel!!!
Dawnx

10:50 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Hee hee! My Sam did this with a BIG pot of vaseline, he ate some and spread the rest in his hair...where it was impossible to remove on just one wash, I almost called in the RSPB to ask advice!

4:30 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Like the tag answers
Loving the sudo pic. I wasn't a scrapper when my eldest two decided to mix hair gel with eyeshadow and paint the TV lol.
Glad that you bit the dust and booked that photo course.
Must catch up for that lunch date soon

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fliipin l'il monkey! Give her a hug and a kiss from me please :)

1:42 pm  
Blogger Lyzzydee said...

It smells lovely for weeks afterwards, can you tell that its happened to me?? Its particularly difficult to get out of carpets!!

2:50 pm  
Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

wow!! hasnt she grown huge. such a little dote :)

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs