Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Desk Is Alive With The Sound Of Music!

Woo Hoo - my old PC speakers were rubbish to start with and then they packed up completely. I hadn't realised how much I missed having music playing at the PC until I got my new PC set up with the fabby speakers!

Thanks to Jen I found this site http://www.radioblogclub.com you can create your own playlists and use it like a juke box. Love it!

Currently listening to the Fratellis, Kaisar Chiefs and The Killers (with a little bit of Blondie thrown in as a blast from the past!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I am gonna investigate that Mel

10:30 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Can you just email me your playlist. Sounds like it would be very similar to mine lol. I will get that questionnaire sorted this week.
You and belle free for lunch anytime soon?

8:47 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Oooooooooooooo will be looking into that, thanks!

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs