Saturday, January 05, 2008

Recent Favourite...


As I posted before i have been trying to get more photos scrapped, some layouts have been scraplifts or quick and easy but I have also been playing about with different techniques.
This is my favourite layout recently, I adore the colours in Scenic Route Salem so although there isn't loads of the paper visible it was my starting point. I also used some Scenic Route Metropolis and some Autumn Leave Rhonna Farrer Scribbles papers.
I have also been really into Technique Tuesdays Tecnique Tiles recently and used several on here painted with Jo Sonjas and then either doodled on, added to with rub ons or just glzed with glossy accents.
The buttons in the callops along the bottom were so much fun to make! I used plain white fimo and just fiddled about squashing balls of fimo into rounds and then pressing lids into them for indents, piercing them to make the holes and using various bits and pieces to make textures on them. Then I cooked them, painted them to match the layout and glazed them with glossy accents too - so much fun :)
I may find time to post tomorrow but if not I am off to hospital early on Monday morning so won't post after that until at least next wekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I was going to ask where you got the buttons - they're gorgeous. Clever you, making and painting them.

Cute photo - did you go for a professional sitting?

9:21 am  
Blogger jay670120 said...

love your scrapping style and if you ever have time come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk where you can show your work , enter challenges and competitions x jayne

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs